22 May 2018 Humanitarian Aid A major canal dredging project underway in Southern Bangladesh to protect Rohingya refugees from monsoon floods, will have the added benefit of boosting local agriculture, the United Nations migration agency said Tuesday.
Category: human rights
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) is a milestone document in the history of human rights. Drafted by representatives with different legal and cultural backgrounds from all regions of the world, the Declaration was proclaimed by the United Nations Read more…
- New project safeguards Rohingya refugees; boosts local farming – UN migration agency
- UN rights office urges restraint over intensifying violence in northern Myanmar
- Key UN forum in Asia-Pacific sets its sights on combatting inequality
- Syria: Civilians bear brunt of unilateral sanctions, exacerbating ‘unparalleled suffering, destruction,’ says UN expert
- UN chief condemns attack against ‘blue helmets’ in Central African Republic