20 April 2018 Peace and Security All stakeholders in South Sudan must “engage genuinely and constructively in finding a political solution” to the conflict there, a senior United Nations peacekeeping official said at the end of her four-day visit.
Category: Video Clips
- UNICEF appeals for end to ‘war on children’ in Syria and Yemen
- Somalia: UN urges steps to ensure future elections not ‘marred’ by rights abuses seen in recent polls
- Venezuelan exodus to Ecuador reaches record levels: UN refugee agency steps up aid
- Free and secure access needed in DR Congo conflict zone to tackle Ebola – WHO
- FROM THE FIELD: Sailing a traditional and sustainable path in Fiji’s tropical waters