20 April 2018 Peace and Security All stakeholders in South Sudan must “engage genuinely and constructively in finding a political solution” to the conflict there, a senior United Nations peacekeeping official said at the end of her four-day visit.
Category: Video Clips
- New project safeguards Rohingya refugees; boosts local farming – UN migration agency
- UN rights office urges restraint over intensifying violence in northern Myanmar
- Key UN forum in Asia-Pacific sets its sights on combatting inequality
- Syria: Civilians bear brunt of unilateral sanctions, exacerbating ‘unparalleled suffering, destruction,’ says UN expert
- UN chief condemns attack against ‘blue helmets’ in Central African Republic