- UN rights chief calls for release of hundreds abducted and abused in South Sudan
- Displaced families face aftermath of Indonesia earthquake and tsunami
- ‘Virginity testing’: a human rights violation, with no scientific basis – UN
- Africa is ‘on the rise’, says UN chief Guterres, urging collaboration for better future
- West Bank: ‘imminent’ demolition of Palestinian village could be ‘war crime’ – ICC Prosecutor
Category Archives: Stories
July 18, 2018 Clowns in the United States do not have a sterling reputation. Their mere mention is likely to conjure up images of horror film fiends or social pariahs—manic, makeup-wearing, troubled individuals who shouldn’t be allowed near children. Because … Continue reading
“My step-father came to live with us when I was 2. My mum said that I didn’t like him even then, so I must have sensed that he wasn’t a good person.