“My step-father came to live with us when I was 2. My mum said that I didn’t like him even then, so I must have sensed that he wasn’t a good person.
- New project safeguards Rohingya refugees; boosts local farming – UN migration agency
- UN rights office urges restraint over intensifying violence in northern Myanmar
- Key UN forum in Asia-Pacific sets its sights on combatting inequality
- Syria: Civilians bear brunt of unilateral sanctions, exacerbating ‘unparalleled suffering, destruction,’ says UN expert
- UN chief condemns attack against ‘blue helmets’ in Central African Republic