11 May 2018 The head of the United Nations food relief agency said on Friday that many mothers and young children in North Korea are still relying on humanitarian assistance to meet their nutritional needs.
Day: May 14, 2018
- New project safeguards Rohingya refugees; boosts local farming – UN migration agency
- UN rights office urges restraint over intensifying violence in northern Myanmar
- Key UN forum in Asia-Pacific sets its sights on combatting inequality
- Syria: Civilians bear brunt of unilateral sanctions, exacerbating ‘unparalleled suffering, destruction,’ says UN expert
- UN chief condemns attack against ‘blue helmets’ in Central African Republic