11 May 2018 The head of the United Nations food relief agency said on Friday that many mothers and young children in North Korea are still relying on humanitarian assistance to meet their nutritional needs.
Day: May 14, 2018
- UNICEF appeals for end to ‘war on children’ in Syria and Yemen
- Somalia: UN urges steps to ensure future elections not ‘marred’ by rights abuses seen in recent polls
- Venezuelan exodus to Ecuador reaches record levels: UN refugee agency steps up aid
- Free and secure access needed in DR Congo conflict zone to tackle Ebola – WHO
- FROM THE FIELD: Sailing a traditional and sustainable path in Fiji’s tropical waters