- UN rights chief calls for release of hundreds abducted and abused in South Sudan
- Displaced families face aftermath of Indonesia earthquake and tsunami
- ‘Virginity testing’: a human rights violation, with no scientific basis – UN
- Africa is ‘on the rise’, says UN chief Guterres, urging collaboration for better future
- West Bank: ‘imminent’ demolition of Palestinian village could be ‘war crime’ – ICC Prosecutor
Daily Archives: 14th May 2018
11 May 2018 The head of the United Nations food relief agency said on Friday that many mothers and young children in North Korea are still relying on humanitarian assistance to meet their nutritional needs.
A third teenage girl has been raped and burned alive in a week in India, the latest brutal sexual assault to shock the country. The 16-year-old died from the burns after being set alight by a 26-year-old man who acted … Continue reading