- SUBSCRIBE AUDIO HUB ‘Countless opportunities’ for new people-centred workplace, but ‘decisive action’ critical
- Mediterranean migrant drownings should spur greater action by European countries, urge UN agencies
- Fuel crisis rapidly draining last ‘coping capacities’ of Palestinians in Gaza
- Nigeria: Armed conflict continues to uproot thousands, driving up humanitarian need
- New UN bullying report calls for ‘safe, inclusive’ schools for all children
Daily Archives: 14th May 2018
11 May 2018 The head of the United Nations food relief agency said on Friday that many mothers and young children in North Korea are still relying on humanitarian assistance to meet their nutritional needs.
A third teenage girl has been raped and burned alive in a week in India, the latest brutal sexual assault to shock the country. The 16-year-old died from the burns after being set alight by a 26-year-old man who acted … Continue reading