12 June 2018 Peace and Security United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres has welcomed the formation on Monday of a government of national unity in Madagascar led by a non-partisan Prime Minister, as requested by the nation’s leading constitutional court.
Day: June 13, 2018
- UNICEF appeals for end to ‘war on children’ in Syria and Yemen
- Somalia: UN urges steps to ensure future elections not ‘marred’ by rights abuses seen in recent polls
- Venezuelan exodus to Ecuador reaches record levels: UN refugee agency steps up aid
- Free and secure access needed in DR Congo conflict zone to tackle Ebola – WHO
- FROM THE FIELD: Sailing a traditional and sustainable path in Fiji’s tropical waters